JEFFERY THOMAS DISHMAN
The quilt square was designed by Jeffery’s best friend Marcus Clavier and was created by Marcus’ mother, Sylvia.
Each color and object was meaningful in Jeffery’s life.
- Green represents life which Jeffery enjoyed to its fullest.
- Blue and gray represent the colors of the high school from where he graduated. Jeffery enjoyed his high school years and his classmates immensely.
- Blue and gold represent the colors of the high school where he was a soccer coach. During his tenure as coach the team won the state championship.
- The soccer ball represents Jeffery’s favorite sport, one in which he participated and coached every chance he had.
- The cross represents Jeffery’s deep faith in God. He wore a cross on a chain around his neck at all times.
- The masks of comedy and tragedy represent his life. Jeffery had a great sense of humor and created a feeling of happiness with those around him. The masks are indicative of the season of his untimely tragic death.
- The heart represents the love we had for Jeff and the joy and happiness that he brought to our lives.