The success of organ, tissue and eye donation hinges on the relationships with our hospital partners. Together, we are committed to supporting donor families and patients awaiting a life-saving transplant. You play such a crucial role in making donation possible and impacting the lives of others.
Our Hospital Professionals section is dedicated to providing...
- Resources that will facilitate your process improvements
- Tools to support hospital staff in the referral process
- Links to the various federal agencies to ensure your hospital's compliance
- Materials for in-house education and community awareness
- American Academy of Neurology
- Association of Organ Procurement Organizations
- AOPO OrganDonorPedia
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Health Resources and Service Administration
- The Joint Commission
- The United Network for Organ Sharing
Want to learn more about donation and transplantation?
A new episode releases every other Friday and each episode is about 30 minutes long.
Look for the 'PODCAST' link at the top of this page to find us on your favorite podcast app and subscribe, or click the image to listen to episode 60, focusing on brain death, right now.